Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will convert any raster image or logo into vector

I will convert any raster image or logo into vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello! Welcome to my GIG!

I'm Safa, I have 3 years experience as graphic designer and I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector. This process is known as vector tracing, vector conversion, vectorization, vectorize.

-A basic order ($5) you will get:
  • 2 FREE vector files (between AI, EPS, PDF, and SVG) + 1 HD PNG image.
  • Deliver within 24h and if you want delivery fast i will do it in 4 hours
  • Unlimited revisions


I can provide:
  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS
  • and more.

if you have any question contact me first before placing the order.

Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment