Friday, June 29, 2018

I will convert your image to vector portrait

I will convert your image to vector portrait












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello,
This is Chikjim. I'll illustrate any kind of illustration. the style is as your request. 

So, if you looking for clean, professional and original artwork illustration in vector, you are in the right place.

My special services for you

  • Raster to vector
  • Clean and original work
  • Quick response
  • High-resolution image
  • Guaranteed product
  • Ready to print file
  • 100% money back guaranty 

Eagerly waiting for your response!

Please contact me first before putting order

Thank you.




Reviews


babomb:10/10 Would buy again.

chikjimnokrek:Happy to work with you. Come and do again. Thank you.

amd4nys:She tried a few times to attempt the artwork but was unable to deliver what I needed but not for lack of effort. She tried several times and did not charge extra and in the end, we were able to fund a mutual agreement to the projects we worked on. If I have work that is in her skill base I would consider working with her again.

amd4nys:Fantastic to work with and extremely professional!

chikjimnokrek:Great buyer. I'm happy to work with you. Come and do again. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment