Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will logo convert to vector

I will logo convert to vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">              **** Welcome to my Gig ****

In this gig, I will design,redraw/vectorize / edit your design in less than 5 hours, so it will be suitable for printing, stretching and other purposes.
You will get High-resolution files in all formats according to the package you order.

★ With a vector image, your logo or design can be resized to any size desired without pixelation or loss of quality.


My services:

Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
2-24-hour fast delivery.
  • JPG - 300ppi

  • PNG- 1000px
friendly communication.
High-resolution files.
100% money back guarantee.

I can convert all type of images, logos into a vector , RGB, PNG, JPEG, PDF.

Thanks for visiting my gig.

Reviews


doctordesign8:Did exaclty what was needed! :)

rihat76:Thank you!

djmanendra:Great selller, easy to work with and had excellent communication throughout the whole process. Will definitely recommend and look forward to working with again.

rihat76:Great Experience.\r\nThank you!

fxpgestion:Fantastic job, thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment