Friday, June 29, 2018

I will make your 80 barcode with style, color, price, size etc.

I will make your 80 barcode with style, color, price, size etc.












About:

Hello welcome to my profile,

I have 8 years experienced in products Barcode design.
I will Design your product BARCODE (100% Readable Barcode) for product label, brand tag, care label, barcode label, clothing label, book label, hang tag, price tag, sticker, barcode sticker etc.

Barcode Details:

✽ UPC-A Universal product code. These barcodes have 12 Digit code for the products.
✽ EAN-13 European Article Numbering international retail product code. 13 Digit codes
✽ Code 128 Very capable code with excellent density and reliability
✽ UPC-E Compressed version of UPC code for use on small products. 08 Digit codes
✽ Code-Bar Used on Books, blood banks, and the overnight package industries.
 
Barcode Formats:

QR Code
Codabar
Code 11
Code 25
Code 39
Code 93
Code 128
GS1-128
(UCC/EAN-128)
EAN-8
EAN- 13
EAN- 14
ISSN
ISBN
ITF
ITF -14
JAN -13
Pharmacode
MSI/Plessey
UPC A & UPC E
Interleaved 2 of 5
Standard 2 of 5

Please provide me barcode numbers and information.
Then I'll give you vectore barcode design any format like (AI, PDF, EPS, PNG, SVG,  etc.)

Do check my other GIGS and feel free to contact me if you need anything else. I am here to help you out.

Thanks for your time

Reviews


rohanoneluv:Awesome Job!

talukder:Great Buyer! I hope to work with him again, Thanks a lot. :)

mamselle18:great work

talukder:Thanks a lot :)

annmariecassand:yes he did! He had great delivery. He was patient, on point with time frames and getting the job done. Great to work with!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment