Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will vector trace,redraw,convert any logo or image within 4 hours

I will vector trace,redraw,convert any logo or image within 4 hours












About:

***WELCOME TO MY VECTOR TRACING GIG ***

Do you need to Redesign, Remake, Redraw your low-quality illustrations (counting logos, Images, Sketches and so on.) to brilliant outlines? 

Or then again 

You have to Edit, Change, Convert, Victories or Update your present Graphic or Logo? 

An essential request ($5) you will get: 

2 FREE vector documents (between AI, EPS, PDF, and SVG) + 1 HD PNG picture. 
Convey inside 2h (might be stretched out at Weekends and nearby Holidays) 
(for quicker conveyances, please check my Gig EXTRAS). 

I will do: 
  • Vectorize your logo 
  • Vectorize your Image 
  • Vectorize your portray 
  • Vectorize anything 
  • Full editable arrangement. 
  • Reproduce your lost pixels. 
  • Spotless and clear configuration. 
  • Resize at any determination without losing any quality. 
  • Fast Delivery 

I will give 
  • Ai 
  • eps,
  • pdf
  • svg 
  • jpg 
  • png,
  • psd 

Check others purchaser surveys for your fulfillment. 

*Price might differ as per the many-sided quality, Please get in touch with us for more points of interest. 

Thank you..

Reviews


mizbizzyb:I NEEDED A PIXELATED IMAGE REDONE AND I AM VERY IMPRESSED! VERY FAST TURNAROUND! THANKS ALOT!

shehab005:Great buyer, Thanks, Hope we work again.

aarondmchugh:Great work

shehab005:Thank you:)Hope work again..

mizbizzyb:I NEEDED A PIXELATED IMAGE REDONE AND I AM VERY IMPRESSED! VERY FAST TURNAROUND! THANKS ALOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment