Saturday, February 1, 2020

Clean Vector Tracing Of Any Sketch Or Image And Logo











About:

Welcome to my gig

Hi i am Sohel.

I am a Professional Graphic Designer, i am Expert in Illustrator and Photoshop.

If you lose your original logo, banner, card, or any character illustrations file or you want to print your design to a big size but you didn't have the vector file Ai/PDF or you want to color change, title change, image or anything need to change then contact me. 

I'm here to solve these problems.I will convert your any Low-Resolution image into a High-resolution vector Ai File in a short time. And provide 300dpi JPG & PNG (Transparent Background).

You can send your sketch file to recreate in Illustrator file (Ai, Eps, Pdf, etc).



Why you choose me?



  • 100% Client Satisfaction.
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • Fresh and clean vector.

  • No auto trace

  • Fast Delivery


Contact With Me.



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very hard to communicate had to explain many times the same changes over and over I just accept the file because I got tired of explaining what I really wanted and ask for changes not happy at all

Seller's Response:

Excellent! Very nice offer for the price. Patient and willing to do what it takes until I was satisfied. Will work with again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your tip. Great buyer. we will work again.

Seller's Response:

Seller communicted well, but a request to realign the lettering in our logo to be centered and straight was acknowledged, but product did not show any such change... Aside from that, it was great...

:

Outstanding Experience. Thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment