Monday, February 3, 2020

Quick Vector Tracing, Redesign











About:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>welcome my gig<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



Everybody thanks for reviewing my gig !!!



For you who looking for vector trace, vector editing, vector illustrating, improve your image to better quality, or any vector work, just ask me!



Just Start at $ 5 You'll get :



  • Vector version (in any style) of your object / image / sketch / idea

  • Vector files of Ai, SVG, and PDF

  • High Resolusion Raster image of PNG
  • Source file included is Ai editable file, not PSD (because PSD is not vector file :))
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS (reasonable)
  • Unlimited support even after order completed


"please contact me before you order"



  • Please Note....
For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity..





thank you

Rumesha

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks this looks great hopefully we can work again in the future

Seller's Response:

Several orders later I have yet to be disappointed!! Will continue to be my "go to" person :)

:

thank you so mach welcome again

:

fast delivery and exactly what I requested

:

good buyer




No comments:

Post a Comment