Monday, February 3, 2020

Redraw Or Recreate Your Sketch, Drawing, Logo Into Vector











About:

Do you have a sketch, drawing or a logo in low resolution, and need to convert it into high resolution vector? Then you are in the right place. I will manual redraw your art into vector.



This gig include:

  • 1 converted to vector graphics
  • 1 JPEG
  • 1 PNG
  • Color change
  • High-Res Raster



$10 + 4 days Unlimited Revisions



Gig extras:


  • AI       ($10) + 2 days  (Original file, scaleable format)
  • EPS   ($10) + 2 days  (Original file, scaleable format)
  • PDF   ($10) + 2 days
  • SVG   ($10) + 2 days



Want to se my work? Go to my profil and see my portfolio.



NOTE: I don't do realistic images like pets or selfies. Only sketching, drawings or recreate vector graphics that are in low resolution.



CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment