Saturday, February 1, 2020

Professionally Vectorize Your Logo Or Any Jpeg











About:

Your inferior copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed. Not only that, I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD  with a high resolution Png, JPEG 



  • Ready to print

  • Improve your art work

  • Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR(contact before order)

  • Convert logo / image to vector

  • T-Shirt Design (printing ,Tee Shirt Mock up)

  • Any other Illustrator based work



NOTE : delivery time depends on your artwork. that's why I don't offer 12-24 hours delivery for ANY artwork like other sellers.if you need something low quality & un-professional,I might not be the guy you want to hire(but if you buy the extra fast. I'll give you the most priority & complete within best possible time keeping the top notch quality)



For a $5:  1 VECTOR File type  + HD JPG , PNG

For Source File extra: CDR,AI,EPS,PDF,SVG,PNG,JPG

 

For complex designs I'll need to charge more than $5

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very happy

Seller's Response:

This seller is amazing and so easy to work with! He took my vision and created exactly what I wanted. I came back to him for a second job. He’s fast, customer service is excellent, and so easy to communicate with! The next job I have I will definitely come back to this seller! He was awesome to wort with! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!! Five stars!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer

:

Very quick and responsive! Thank you for your work!

:

Great Buyer




No comments:

Post a Comment