Saturday, February 1, 2020

Vector Tracing Of Logo Sharp Image Redrawing Illustration











About:

Hi, Welcome to my Vector Illustration Gig.



I am a Creative Graphic Designer, Having Professional Graphic experience of making Quality Work for my Clients. Your satisfaction is my work motto.



In This Gig I will offer you



- Vector Tracing of Image / Logo /Sketch : Vector Image is a high resolution image that will never pixelerated on size increases. So possible to use on any size of your advertisement campaign.



-Redraw your Raster Image (Raster to Vector):

As we Zoom in a Raster Image its pixels stretched and image Quality disturbed but after converting your logo or Sketch into Vectorizing your image quality always remain high in any situation of zooming.



-Manual Tracing



- Super Fast Delivery



ITEMS DELIVER TO YOU:

  • High Quality Vector image in your required format i.e., Vectorized AI Source file,
  • 300dpi High Resolution JPG / PNG file
  • .PDF File




Important Note: For Complex images, before placing order first send your image so final price will discuss.



Thank You.



Muz_Ad Designing Services



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Extremely Easy to work with

Seller's Response:

Nice Buyer, Thanks :)

Seller's Response:

excellent. very responsive.

Seller's Response:

Excellent Communication, Great Buyer. Thanks Knattrass!

Seller's Response:

Seller helped me navigate through the process and was very patient with me. Sellar listened to my needs and did a great job responding to my needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment