Monday, February 3, 2020

Create Dxf Files For Cnc , Router, Co2 Laser Cutting And Engraving











About:

I am a Designer and also work in a manufacture company as a Laser section in-charge. I know the files and materials very well; I will give you a Professional Service just as the one I provide in my shop to the elite clients.

 

I will convert your designs or images into CAD Drawings for Laser Cutting or Engraving.

 

The features you will be getting (as per package):

- File Content: A Basic 2D CAD drawing with different named layers for different laser requirements (Cutting, Scoring, Single Line Drawing, Engraving)

1.    Format: DXF / DWG / SVG / EPS / AI / CDR / PLT/PDF

2.    The gig will be delivered within 3 days / 2 days / 1 day (as per your order requirement)

3.    You will get multiple revisions

 

If you need a Photo to be engraved please contact me for details.



Reviews


:

exactly what I needed

:

Communication and performance was excellent.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment