Monday, February 3, 2020

Vectorize Your Logo And Convert Image To Vector











About:

I will vectorize your logo and convert any image into vector super fast. 

I will professionally convert 03 your logo or raster image to vector OR redraw any image or logo.

(discount available on extra orders)



The basic gig coverts an image/ simple text base logo and the final result is delivered in an high quality as per your demanded file format. to avoid cancellation and save your time please text me before order for any complex design.



WHAT I DO?



  • I'll redraw/convert any logo/image to VECTOR, also adjusts if necessary
  • 100% MANUAL
  • No auto tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels.
  • Fill with different colors.
  • Clean and clear format.


  1. I will feel happy to cooperate with you if possible.
  2. I have a team, so don't worry if you want to give me many jobs.
  3. deliver times of my services will be changed depend on the complexity of the sketch of your graphic.

Reviews


:

Great service as always!

:

Thank you so much! Great job.

:

Great Job and fast delivery

:

Flowershow789 did great work. The work was completed and the communication was very good.

:

Fast efficient and great communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment