Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do clean vector tracing of any sketch or image and logo

I will do clean vector tracing of any sketch or image and logo












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hi,

I am Tahsin.

Welcome to my Vector Tracing gig!

Have you lost the Source file and need to vector file in an excellent quality?

I'm here to solve these problems.I will convert your any Low-Resolution image into a High-resolution vector image in a short time.

I will manually redesign, redraw, trace, convert your low resolution logo,icon,symbol,map, illustrator into a high resolution vector file.

Vector file are required to edit or resize any file in future

Why you choose me?

  • 100% Client Satisfaction.
  • Fresh and clean vector.
  • No auto trace
  • Fast Delivery
  • More than 2 years of experience
  • That is my area of specialization 


Contact With Me

Thank you.

Professional Logo | Vector Logo | Vector Art | Vector | Vector Tracing | Image | Sketch | Drawing | Custom Design | Illustration

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment