Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will redraw any logo and image to vector

I will redraw any logo and image to vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, Do you want a perfect vector file of your logo or image ?

You are at the right place as I am only specialize in vector tracing and redrawing.

I will convert these formats to vector:

           jpg, png, psd  
====> ai, eps, svg, cdr, pdf         

You can demand any vector format (AI, EPS, SVG, PDF, CDR) conversions or all in the same gig price.

Feel free to contact me if you have any custom work. 

Thanks.


Reviews


inspiredbyideas:This was the 2nd and 3rd gig with design_guys and it was done within hours. The only revision that was needed was minor and also completed quickly. I will definitely work with him again.

bdittmar:I keep using him because he does a great job. Thanks, Bill

tacticalsfx:Fast Delivery

design_guys:Nice experience

bdittmar:I have used him successfully before. Thx


No comments:

Post a Comment