Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do advanced vector tracing

I will do advanced vector tracing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Welcome to my gig

Hi, I'm a unique graphics designer. If you want to vectorize your logo or any other design then you are at the right place. I will convert your raster images to high-quality vector.

MAIN OFFERS:
********************
Get following service by ordering-

1.I'll redraw/convert any logo/image into VECTOR
2.100% Manually VECTOR TRACING
3.Recreate your lost pixels.
5.Fill with different colors.
6.Clean and clear format.
7. I Also DO vector illustration, convert to a logo, vector art and tracing nicely.

I can provide:
  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS

IMPORTANT:
  • The tracing process depends a lot on each image because every image has its own peculiarities.
  • Many times there are complex images that demand extra working time, which also demands extra charge.



Feel free to order when you want, all vector job will be carefully done with pixel-precision, ensuring a picture-perfect vector.
If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.

Thank you

Reviews


asligrafik:WOW SUPER JOB

lalin2:Thank you!

dena18:Very professional and friendly, understood the requirements, will contact again - thanks very much

lalin2:Thanks for the comment! I'm happy at your satisfaction.

headhunt3r:High quality work done in a short time. very satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment