Monday, July 2, 2018

I will vector trace or convert the image to the vector file

I will vector trace or convert the image to the vector file












About:

HI! Welcome to my GIG!

Vector tracing

Your lower copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can turn your graphics into a professional graphic design so that they are able to be printed.
Not only that, I will give you the original vector tracing file
AI/EPS/PDF/PSD with a high-resolution PNG, JPEG 

You can send me your sketch or drawing or ideas to me then I can vector tracing your art or illustration.
I will give you unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfaction

★★★★ Special Discount available for bulk order ★★★

  • Ready to print

  • Improve your artwork

  • Draw your sketch or object as a vector tracing

  • Convert logo/image to vector

  • Any other Illustrator based work

  • High resolution (JPG)
  • Logo Transparency (PNG)
  • Source files (AI, EPS, PSD) 


The best thing about this gig? 

You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied. :)


To avoid unnecessary cancellation & save your valuable time. 
Please message me before ordering for any complex design.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me

#Vector #vectortrace  #trace #raster  #convert #vectortracing #tracing

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment