Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will give You the Services.

I will give You the Services.












About:

Welcome to my gig
Hi i am Sohel.
I am a Professional Graphic Designer, i am Expert in Illustrator and Photoshop.
Have you lost the Source file and need to vector file in an excellent quality?
I'm here to solve these problems.I will convert your any Low-Resolution image into a High-resolution vector image in a short time. And provide 300dpi JPG & PNG (Transparent Background).
You can send your sketch file to recreate in Illustrator file (Ai, Eps, Pdf, etc).

Why you choose me?

  • 100% Client Satisfaction.
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • Fresh and clean vector.
  • No auto trace
  • Fast Delivery

Contact With Me.

Thank you.

Reviews


martindortch:It was a great experience.

soheltamu:Thank you for your Tip. Outstanding Experience.

juicylucy87:Exactly as described, did a great job and quicker than expected!

soheltamu:Thanks a lot! Hope more project next.

reubendjwax:great work very good working methods the work was quick and exceeded needs. I am extremely happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment