Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make vectorise logo and design professionally in 24 hours

I will make vectorise logo and design professionally in 24 hours












About:

Your substandard copy may not be reasonable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can enhance your graphics with the goal that they can be printed. Not just that, I will give you the first AI/EPS/PDF/PSD with a high resolution PNG, JPEG.
Only VECTOR files are scaleable to any size without loss of quality.

  • Ready to print
  • Improve your art work
  • Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR(contact before order)
  • Convert logo / image to vector
  • T-Shirt Design (Teespring ,Tee Shirt Mock up)
  • Any other Illustrator based work 

For a $5:  1 VECTOR File type  + HD JPG , PNG , AI

Tools using editing:
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Photoshop
Coreldraw
Note
for Detailed and Complex or hand drawn sketch logo, please ask before order to avoid cancellation..

Money back Guaranteed if you are not satisfied with my work and result....

Fell free to ask me any thing if you have any question..
Thanks.

Reviews


melhawthorne:She did GREAT work on my logo, I'm really happy. Thank you very much!!! I recommend her very highly.

bella_john:outstanding experience

amazeus:Good Experience!

bella_john:Thank you i.. good experience!

douglasfer:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment