Monday, July 30, 2018

I will convert your logo, image to high quality scalable vector

I will convert your logo, image to high quality scalable vector












About:

Exclusively on Fiverr

PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING

Hi there,

If you have any low-resolution raster graphic, even not printable?No worry I am here to fix this problem.

I will convert your low-resolution image, logo, icon, symbol, text, sketch etc to a high-resolution vector format that you can print and scalable at any size without loss of any quality.

You will get:

  • The basic gig is for simple logo/Image
  • JPG, PNG amp; EPS are included.

For other formats (AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, SVG) or source file please buy relevant gig extra

IMPORTANT NOTE:

The illustration process depends on each image quality because every image has its own peculiarities. Complex images that demand extra working time and charge

My Services:

  • Low-quality raster image to vector
  • Convert logo to vector
  • Vectors trace any Text, Icon, Symbol, emoji, Tattoo etc
  • Redraw any vehicles (Bus, Truck, Car, Van etc) in vector format
  • Sketch/drawing Jpg to vector
  • Illustrate your custom t-shirt design
  • Silhouette Vector illustration
  • Black amp; White line art vector illustration
  • Add or Remove object amp; Color change

Thanks

Taniya

Reviews


acunajah:Taniya was awesome. She’s quick, efficient, and a great communicator. I would gladly use her to help me with future projects.

taniyaswift:Thank You very much for your feedback

mscoffeeswirl:GREAT WORK!

taniyaswift:Thank you very much

rcgnet:Totally happy with this designer. The finished product was exactly​ what I asked for. I do recommend​ and will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment