Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do my best to complete all of my work, either for fun or comission. + See More

I will do my best to complete all of my work, either for fun or comission. + See More












About:

~ HELLO! ~

I 'am passionate graphic designer with over 10 years of experience.

I will redraw your raster image either logo or illustration into vector. As you may know, vector images have many advantages over raster images, espesially for it's fully scalable and smaller filesize.

I can provide various vector format such as EPS, PDF, SVG. Not to forget that you also get high resolution raster images from this Gig.



~ HAPPY FIVERING ~

Reviews


jerrysmales:I tried to deal with the other vector artist, but they wasted my time and gave me poor service and ugly work. Riedjal did excellent work, much better than all the rest, and better than what I expected. If you do waste your money with one of the other vector artist, remember I told you here first not to do it.

riedjal:Outstanding experience, can't wait for another work. Two thumbs up.

alfredosegur951:very profesional! 100% recomeded !

riedjal:awesome buyer ... can't wait to work with you again ... :D

bindabei:Excellent results, very good communication, fast response.


No comments:

Post a Comment