Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will vectorize your image or anything less than 4h

I will vectorize your image or anything less than 4h












About:

I will PROFESSIONALLY vectorize your logo, picture, or anything. This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.

I will do:
  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your picture
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize anything

For a basic gig you will get:
  • Simple or standard graphic.
  • 1 type of source file.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • Deliver the final file in 12hrs
  • Satisfaction guaranteed.

Check my Gig EXTRAS for more options.
Thank you.

((((PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER))))
  • No Revisions if the order passed 3 days after delivering and mark as a COMPLETED ORDER.
  • If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.

Reviews


gizzmo91569:I posted a request, and the majority of responses where from people who did not read the request and just sent a standard reply. He took the time to read and understand what I was looking for. He did a awesome job did exactly what I needed. Very quick and responsive. I will be using again in future for another gig. I highly recommend

nayaraka:Thank you so much

bcicreative:Logo looks Perfect -- Thanks for your speedy, affordable work.

nayaraka:thank you...

virginiecontant:Thank you its perfect and fast


No comments:

Post a Comment