Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will trace, vectorize, redraw your logo or any artwork in 24 hrs

I will trace, vectorize, redraw your logo or any artwork in 24 hrs












About:

Hi, i am melvin. I am professional graphics designer.I have 8 years of experience on Graphics design.

I will redraw, vectorize, and trace your artwork using Adobe Illustrator. Your artwork may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are print quality.

For $5, you will receive JPG and PNG. If you would like the source file please add the extra gig. The source file include the original AI, EPS, PDF, PSD file with a high resolution PNG, JPEG, PDF or GIF file.

• convert your logo to vector file

• Draw any object as a vector
• develop your art work
• Any other Illustrator based work
• unlimited revision till 100% satisfied

Thank you very much.

Reviews


shewli01:so talented, creative, professional work, helped me so much, will recommend and use again

melvin311:Thank you so much

shewli01:Excellent job Thank you so much.

melvin311:Thank you so much

britharvey:Exceptional work, very talented, and timely as all get out!


No comments:

Post a Comment