Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will professionally vectorize your logo or anything in 12hrs

I will professionally vectorize your logo or anything in 12hrs












About:

Hello,
I am Ceneel
LEVEL 2 SELLER WITH 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 

I will PROFESSIONALLY vectorize your logo, picture, or anything. This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.

I will do:
  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your picture
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize anything

For a basic gig ($5) you will get:
  • Simple or standard graphic. (For complex designs, please check my Gig EXTRAS)
  • 1 type of source file.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • Deliver the final file in 24hrs. (For 12hrs delivery, please check my Gig EXTRAS)
  • Satisfaction guaranteed.

Check my Gig EXTRAS for more options.
Thank you.

((((PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER))))
  • No Revisions if the order passed 3 days after delivering and mark as a COMPLETED ORDER.
  • If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.

Reviews


nikkispritzz:thank you!

ceneel:Thank you

wealthypeasants:Awesome work! Will definitely use again

ceneel:Thank you

sup2lt:awesome work


No comments:

Post a Comment