Monday, July 30, 2018

I will covert any image,icon,sketch,logo into vector

I will covert any image,icon,sketch,logo into vector












About:

Hello! Welcome to my GIG!

I will convert your any Low Resolution image into high resolution VECTOR image just in couple of hours.
And provide you in any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF, etc.) all in High Quality, and also I can deliver Editable source file in any format you prefer Like (Ai, SVG, EPS, PSD, TIFF, etc.)

You can use that converted Vector Logo , Image , Sketch anywhere on T-Shirts,Mugs, Bucks, Banners, Billboards, Walls,  or anywhere you want.
Also you can use on Web.

What you get when you order me from any of our 3 packages:

  • Raster To Vector.
  • 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
  • Ready To Print Files.
  • Convert Your Logo In Vector.
  • Remove Any Watermark And Redraw
  • Draw Any Sketch/Drawing In Illustrator.
  • Improve Your Artwork.
  • Adjustment To Your Current File.
  • Resize to any size you want.
  • Provide You Source File In Any Format As Your Requirements Like (Ai, SVG, EPS, PSD, TIFF, etc.) Note: Source File only be provided in Premium Package. 
I will deliver High Quality work.
I will work until you are 100% satisfaction.

I will charge more then $5 for complex or Detailed work

Reviews


ambitiousbully:good! fast delivery

ranarajput960:Excellent experience.

gkoetzner:Quick response time. Excellent skills and talent. Great to work with. Fast delivery. 5 STARS!

ranarajput960:Excellent experience with you sir.

musaikaa:awesome work.


No comments:

Post a Comment