Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create line art vector premium quality less than 24 hours

I will create line art vector premium quality less than 24 hours












About:

PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS THE IDEAS BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER.
I really appreciate it. !!!
I would need clear descriptions from you and I ask lots of questions before committing so please bear with it and respond before the deadline is up. Thanks a lot ^^

For you who looking for awesome line art drawing that is for t-shirts, product, comic style, book cover, profile pictures/avatars, gifts, framing, coloring books, website graphics, about me pages, wallpapers, birthday cards etc. Any purpose you need just ask me to do that.

Here I can draw some line art of any photo or of any object you want.

What You'll get start at $5?

·         Just Start at $ 5 you'll get lineart for a person or for an object, and sketch of your photo

·         High Resolution Images (PNG or JPEG)

·         UNLIMITED REVISIONS (reasonable)

·         Less than 48 hours delivery and i also can add any text of your choice


What do you need to do next if you order my gig?:

·         Give me good quality photo/pict.

·         Make sure your source pict does not infringe any copyright.

·         And I will finish it crazy quickly.

Reviews


fightfan2020:Happy with design! Thank you for your work!

leen11:So kind client with very good and clearly briefing. Happy to work with you.\r\nGod Bless You!

paulspencer329:Seller was very polite and willing to make changes in order to satisfy.

leen11:So glad to work with humble and easy buyer. It was outstanding experience.\nThank you so much sir, God Bless you!

gerhard222:Work with her! See is amazing for her customers. Great work. Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment