Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will draw vector map, tracing a picture into a vector

I will draw vector map, tracing a picture into a vector












About:

Welcome to My Map Drawing GIG

I draw in the vector the vector of your bitmap. Fonts I'll translate into curves. I will prepare for printing on offset or on eBook. 

If you have historical bad maps or maps of your area, I can reverse them into vector maps with very good quality.

tourist maps, historical hiking maps, battle charts, maps of great geographical discoveries, maps of your street, your city and others, everything will be done in a vector with very good quality.

Before ordering, I will need to determine the complexity, which will depend on the cost of work. The specified cost of work is conditional.

I'm waiting for your orders!

Thanks and Regards,
Jacqueline Hanna






#vectormap
#vector_tracing
#vector_map




















Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment