Monday, July 30, 2018

I will vectorize, vector trace anything perfectly and quickly

I will vectorize, vector trace anything perfectly and quickly












About:

Hi !!!!!!!
I will convert your Low Resolution Logo Design into Vector 300 DPI/ High Quality image and will provide you design full pack.
Your logo pack will include all the files you need for Print, Web and Future editing such as :
Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
Adobe Photoshop (.Psd)
.pdf, .eps, .gif, .tiff, .svg, .png

100% original vector logo, scalable to any size without the loss of quality and also with transparent background.

  1. Vectorize anything
  2. Full editable format
  3. Recreate your lost pixels
  4. Source File
  5. Vectorize your logo
  6. 24 hour delivery
  7. Vectorize your Image
  8. Unlimited Revisions
  9. Vectorize your sketch
  10. 100% satisfaction 
  11. 100% money back guarantee
  12. Reliable
  13. Very Fast
  14. Professional

You will be happy to work with me

Do you have any question? Send an inquiry before ordering my service and I’ll be more than happy to answer your questions.

NOTE:

  • For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.
  • If you have any question I would be glad to clarify.



Thank 

fadishaz

Reviews


prestly:I recommend

kalyarltd:Thanks all got

fadishaz:Thank you Sir....

totals:good work , recommended .Thanks

fadishaz:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment