Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will convert jpeg,png to vector in 4 hours

I will convert jpeg,png to vector in 4 hours












About:

Note(TO AVOID CANCELLATION PLEASE SHOW US THE PHOTO BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER)



Do you have to Redesign, Remake, Redraw your low quality graphics (including logos, Images, Sketches etc.) to high quality designs?
                                           OR
You need to Edit, Change, Convert, Victories or Update your current Graphic or Iogo? 
Then Order now.

I will provide 
  • AI, EPS, SVG, PDF, CDR VECTOR files
  • Transparent 300 dpi PNG file
  • Color Change, Text Change, Font Change
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivery time between 2 - 6 hours
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have a small image or logo, please, message me before placing an order,
I'll be glad to answer you.

Why I? 

  • Lifetime support and 100% satisfaction
  • Quick delivery within 1-10 hrs
  • Offers for those who're in tight budget


*Price may be varying according to the complexity,  Please contact us for more details.


Thank you very much..!

Reviews


donsauce:Fast work!

asfand10:Thank you!

jdubnik:repeat customer. work completed much earlier than expected.

asfand10:Thank you so much. It's always great working with you!

jasondivad:Was great! I had a more detailed and complex order that I had to pay more for but that is fine. $5 is not too much to begin with. I am now able to complete my project! Thanks to asfand10!


No comments:

Post a Comment