Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do vector tracing within 6 hours

I will do vector tracing within 6 hours












About:

Hi,
I will change over your any Low Resolution picture into high determination VECTOR picture just in couple of hours. I can convey you editable source file in any format Like (Ai, SVG, EPS, PSD, TIFF) and also JPEG, PNG, PDF.

You can use that converted LOGO in WEB, Banners, Billboards, Walls, Image, Sketch anywhere on T-Shirts, Mugs, Bucks or anywhere you want.

WHY CHOOSE ME?

>> Perfect work
>> Unlimited Revision
>> Delivery within 6 Hours
>> 100% money back guarantee
>> High quality raster format
>>
Resize at any resolution without losing any quality
>> Editable file Format
>>
Good Communication

Note: Just contact me before place the order to avoid cancellation.

Thanks
abir69

Reviews


bandryaug105:easy, he did a great job

abir69:Nice to work with her. Great experience.

nickvalinote:Thanks, great job!

abir69:Nice to work with him. Thanks to him.

willardson55:He finished our logo re-creation in less than one hour and gave me all of the types of editable files and more. I was very impressed and will plan to use his services again!! Good communication and follow up as well, which I apprecaited.


No comments:

Post a Comment