Monday, July 30, 2018

I will vector and trace your logo

I will vector and trace your logo












About:

Please always contact me first to get the best result.

Your logo may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed. Not only that, I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD  with a high resolution PNG, JPEG 


  • Ready to print

  • Improve your art work

  • Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR(contact before order)

  • Convert logo / image to vector

  • T-Shirt Design (Teespring ,Tee Shirt Mock up)

  • Any other Illustrator based work


NOTE : delivery time depends on your artwork. that's why I don't offer 2 hours delivery for ANY artwork like other sellers.if you need something low quality & un-professional,I might not be the guy you want to hire(but if you buy the extra fast. I'll give you the most priority & complete within best possible time keeping the top notch quality)

For basic gig:  1 VECTOR File type  + HD JPG , PNG 

For Source File extra: AI,EPS,PDF,SVG,PNG,JPG

Why me ? 


  • 100% positive ratings 
  • QUALITY is Guaranteed
  • Free Suggestions, Advices



For complex designs I'll need to charge more than $ 50

Reviews


fenrircoaching:Great turnaround, clear communication and I highly recommend this service.

shutlawy:thank you :)

nathblon:verry fast

shutlawy:Thank you :)

fenrircoaching:Great turnaround, clear communication and I highly recommend this service.


No comments:

Post a Comment