Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do my work Honestly 5.0 (1k+ reviews) Contact Me General Info From Bangladesh Member since May 2015 Avg. Response Time 3 hours Recent Delivery about 8 hours About me I have completed more than 1500+ Orders. I have good experience working on Logo mock ups,Photo editing, Retouching, Logo vectorization, Amazon/ eBay image editing, Background Removing, Logo, Poster, Flyer, Facebook Cover Photo, Business Card, Social Promotion, Fun designs, Mock ups/Branding, Billboard design and so on. + See More

I will do my work Honestly 5.0 (1k+ reviews) Contact Me General Info From Bangladesh Member since May 2015 Avg. Response Time 3 hours Recent Delivery about 8 hours About me I have completed more than 1500+ Orders. I have good experience working on Logo mock ups,Photo editing, Retouching, Logo vectorization, Amazon/ eBay image editing, Background Removing, Logo, Poster, Flyer, Facebook Cover Photo, Business Card, Social Promotion, Fun designs, Mock ups/Branding, Billboard design and so on. + See More












About:

I will convert your low resolution logo/image/artwork/raster graphics into High Resolution vector graphics and Provide High Resolution JPEG, PNG, PDF, AI, EPS etc necessary files. 

Benefits:

1. Print Ready: Ready for printing purposes

1. Logo scaleable to any size without pixelation or loss of quality.

2. High resolution Transparent logo can be placed on any background.

3. Vector logo for any kind of Print or Design

4. For big Billboard, banner, poster

5. Improve your logo if needed

6. You will get revisions until 100% satisfaction.

7. I will do the task with pixel-precision, ensure perfect vector.

For $5 I will provide Logo + source files:

- High Resolution PNG (.png) (Background transparent)
- Adobe Illustrator Source file (.Ai)
- EPS Vector file (.EPS)
- PDF file (.PDF)
- High resolution JPG file (.JPEG)


If you have any questions, just send me a message. My team will reply within an hour. 


No Human or Animal Pictures please. 

Reviews


nas2028:fast service. great work

synonym049:Thank you so much

itsdavidclarke:Great work as always. Quick and professional. Highly recommended.

synonym049:Thank you so much

heddyburg:Fast \u0026 efficient. Delivered as promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment