Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will vector trace and redraw your logo design or anything in illustrator

I will vector trace and redraw your logo design or anything in illustrator












About:

I will Vector Trace or Professionally Redraw your logo design or Illustration.


 a) If you have a pixelated logo, icon, symbol, illustration and want to convert into a high-resolution vector, digital artwork for mascot logo/ T-shirt/ Business/ Branding, You've spotted the right person.
  
b) I'll take your low-resolution picture and convert to high-quality Illustration by Vector tracing using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. I'll use the pen & shape tool to draw a digital logo/ vector art/ T-shirt or anything.

c) I don't use auto-tracing tools for illustration because they do not produce sharp and perfectly smooth vectors.


Extra Perks
 1) UNLIMITED Revisions 
2) 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
3)100% Copyright Ownership
4) 3300x 2550 pixel, 300 dpi high-resolution quality work
5) Good Service and excellent communication
6) All formats (JPEG, Ai, EPS, PDF, TIFF, Cdr,PSD)
7) 24 Hours Delivery

I'll CREAT EXACT REPLICA OF YOUR JPEG IN VECTOR

CONTACT BEFORE PLACING ORDER, I'LL REVIEW YOUR PROJECT AND WILL SEND A CUSTOM OFFER.

Thank You 

Regards,

Sharoon Khalid

Reviews


ramonashah:He was very willing to do what it took to get a good product

sharoonkhalid:Thank you for the opportunity, Ma'am

kwayzee:Very good to work. Very responsive and does exactly what you want. amazing product

sharoonkhalid:Thank you Kwayzee :) I appreciate it

ishazarfi:Great job. Very easy to work with. I will ask for help again. :) Thanks a lot!!


No comments:

Post a Comment