Monday, July 30, 2018

I will trace and redraw logo or image into vector

I will trace and redraw logo or image into vector












About:

I am happy to help you to vectorize your logo or image to increase its quality!


It will take a couple of hours for simple image or 1-2 days for really hard work with a lot of details.

I will deliver High Quality Files in all formats you need: AI, EPS, CDR, PNG, JPG, etc.  


Unlimited Revisions!

Feel free to contact me for any information. If you need any changes to your image like shape, color or any other adjustment, no problem i will do it.

Reviews


zvc2018:Very quick :)

natali_brill:Thank you!

nircatrinet:Very quick response and very good results

natali_brill:Happy to work with you again. Thanks!

metfab:Thank you !


No comments:

Post a Comment