Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will vector trace or convert your images to vector files

I will vector trace or convert your images to vector files












About:

Hi, I am here to help you convert your low-resolution jpg, png logo to high-quality vector format.

Just provide me your low resolution/fuzzy/blurry/unfair raster logo and I will make it to very high-resolution print-ready vector format.

For your information, the basic gig covers a very simple text-based logo, output is high quality jpg/ png and .ai format. To avoid any confusion or cancellation, please contact me before placing order of complex designs. This will save time for both us.

Feel free to ask me any question, I am always here at your service. Rest assured that you will get the best vector tracing service from me.

Thank you

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment