Monday, July 30, 2018

I will vectorize, redraw, convert logo or graphic to vector asap

I will vectorize, redraw, convert logo or graphic to vector asap












About:

Hello! Welcome to my GIG! I will vectorize and create any logo or graphic. 

I'm Suma, I have over 5 years experience as graphic designer and I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector. This process is known as vector tracing, vector conversion, vectorization, vectorize.

If you want to vectorize your logo or any other design then you are at the right place. I will convert your raster images to high quality vector.

Why me?
  • 100% MANUAL
  • No auto tracing
  • Super fast deliveries
  • Recreate your lost pixels.
  • Clean and clear format.
  • I'll never deliver a vector that doesn't reach your expectations.

Quality and satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back!

What you will get?
  • High Quality Vector file (Ai, Eps, Pdf, Svg)
  • High Quality Raster files(JPEG, PNG, PSD, etc)
  • Source file included
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revisions

Notes:
  • The tracing process depends  a lot on each image, because every image has its own peculiarities.
  • Many times there are images that demands extra working time, which also demands extra charge.

If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment