Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will vector trace anything perfect and quickly

I will vector trace anything perfect and quickly












About:


    Welcome to my Gig

I am a creative  logo designer, who will make VERSATILE logo that will help your work appear professional, visually appealing and most importantly, convey effectively your company's aims and values to your target market. 

If you’re looking for a new unique LOGO Design, you are at the right place!

for $5 you will get: 

- Full copyright ownership of the logo
- Unlimited color options based on your requirements.
- Provided High quality JPEG , PNG ,PSD and PDF Format
- Fonts Used in the Logo.
- Professional customer service and communication at all times
-Your work will be done within the time limit you provide me.

My design style is creative, unique,3D and minimalist, 
with simple shapes which will make your logo unique and eye catching.

What i Require From You :-

a) Company Name
b) Slogan or Tagline
c) Font
d) Color
c) Sketch if available.

Thanks for taking time to view my profile.

Reviews


lizziepaish:Excellent - fast and responsive - great work - thanks

creativegirl123:Great buyer! Thanks for order and tip.

khubaib:Thanks you

creativegirl123:Thank you so much.

khubaib:Best Graphics Designer i worked with


No comments:

Post a Comment