Monday, July 30, 2018

I will vectorise logo, convert image to vector in 12 hours

I will vectorise logo, convert image to vector in 12 hours












About:

I have completed more than 1000 orders on Fiverr but this is my new gig.

I can trace / redesign any image to vector file for you.

All Vector and Printable Ready files .ai, .eps, .pdf ,psd

1.I will give you source file 

2.With Unlimited revisions.

3.All files Raster(Bitmap) formats(.png,.jpeg,.bmp,.PSD) and Vector formats(.Ai,.Cdr,.EPS,.PDF,.SVG) and many MORE 

4.First Come , first get

5.Delivery within 12 to 24 hrs.

Services I am offering:

convert to vector
convert image to vector
convert logo to vector
convert jpg to vector
convert photo to vector
convert jpg to png
convert jpg to pdf
redesign to vector image

Note:
I can also design vector logos in adobe illustrator.I can also remove  backgrounds from images.

Reviews


tonymc17:yes excellent

alkhaksar:Outstanding Experience!

rayming:good job, quick delivery

rayming:quickly get it done.thanks

joshua310_0:Just Wow over delivered, quality workmanship, fast delivery. Great communication, understood exactly what was needed. You will not be disappointed with this graphic gig. What I liked the best was the communication we had through message. Bam after everything was understood, sent me offer right then. joshshoemaker


No comments:

Post a Comment