Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do vector trace any image and logo to high resolution

I will do vector trace any image and logo to high resolution












About:

Hello! Are you looking for someone who can vector your files then you are at the right place.

I will convert your LOGO / IMAGE / SYMBOL to VECTOR files (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF). it is ready for printing on business card, flyer, etc. I will convert your raster files from (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF, JIF ...) to vector illustrator files (EPS, AI, PDF).

I'm here to solve this problems

I will create an awesome "VECTOR" files, for you so you can use it from web or print it.


What I can do to your file?

  • Convert raster to vector
  • Convert to High Resolution
  • Vectorize lost pixels
  • Vectorise your logo
  • Print ready
  • Full Editable


Note:
The final quality draft depends entirely of the initial image quality (good image = good vector)
Many times there are images that can not be just converted into a vector, they need to be redrawed (images with shadows and / or gradient colors).
Redraws will be charged apart (depending on the complexity of the image)


I will not convert images of animals, people, cars, buildings, 3D logo.

Best Regards,
Validinochiesa

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment