Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will vectorize, convert your logo, hand drawing or graphic into vector.

I will vectorize, convert your logo, hand drawing or graphic into vector.












About:

I will turn Your sketch or drawing into a high resolution Artwork!

You can send me a scannend image, photo or sketch of your work.
I will vectorize it, using adobe Illustrator. 
You can easily resize or make adjustments.

For complex images, please contact me first. The price depends on the image complexity.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me...


Do you like this gig? Don't forget to add me to your favorites

Check out my REVIEWS: https://www.fiverr.com/tinac88

Greetz Tina

Reviews


triciaewing:other designers couldn't help me but she did exactly what I needed and was a pleasant person to work with! quick delivery too.

tinac88:Thanks, Great Buyer, Excellent communication.

complicatedls:I’m not an drawing artist lol but she made my chicken scratch look like I’m a pro. Overall she is amazing

tinac88:Great costumer!

is1059:Aweome Work!


No comments:

Post a Comment