Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create line art or outline of your normal object

I will create line art or outline of your normal object












About:

I will create a detailed line art or outline of any of your 3D objects or image. I will charge $5 depending on how detailed your image or object is. 

I will give you the highest quality line art work on Fiverr. I will provide you with free JPG, PNG, PDF and Hi-Resolution. 

Feel free to contact for me for any details.

Reviews


quinceydougan:the communication with the seller was a lot to be desired. i actually found him quite bullying and demanding more money, while having 'bluffed' over not doing amendments. if requested i will happily give permission for message logs to be read by third parties.

sb1150:I will put them up dont worry and also i would like to see people what I delivered. Rest is your problem... Shame on you.

smashfire:Excellent service, and super fast!!! Very happy and will work with him again. :-)

sb1150:Thank you so much.

quinceydougan:initially communication with seller very good and seller very helpful. however seller promised changes, but instead closed order as complete with no changes forthcoming. this was despite having paid for extra gigs and also comitting to paying for further gigs for an amended work


No comments:

Post a Comment