Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will convert to vector redraw logo

I will convert to vector redraw logo












About:

Thanks for watching my gig !
I can convert to vector, redraw logo, In the event that you need to vectorize your logo or some other design.Then you are at right place.I will convert your raster images to high-quality vector.

MY SERVICES:

*CONVERT TO VECTOR
*VECTORIZE YOUR LOGO 
*VECTORIZE YOUR IMAGE
*VECTORIZE YOUR HAND DRAW
*VECTORIZE SKETCH
*100% MANUAL TRACH
*NO AUTO TRACH

WHAT YOU WILL GET?

*High quality vector file(Ai+Esp+Pds+Svg)
*High quality Rester file(Jpeg+png+psd+etc)
*Sourec file 
*Clan and clear format 
*life time support 
*Unlimited revision
*100% money back guarantad


To started just need:
*Reference file
*your conduct
If you have any questions then feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Reviews


kaspervdm:Very quick and correct work!

rafiqulkhan:thank you so much! iam really happy to work with you.

dblakesmith:Swift and perfect!

rafiqulkhan:thank you so much! your satisfied is my win!

lynnpage:Thank you soooop much....Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment