Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a vector file for vinyl cutting

I will create a vector file for vinyl cutting












About:

Hello, thanks for visiting my gig !

I am Manuel, a graphic designer with extensive experience in signage, advertising and industrial design, I have been running my own sign workshop for over 18 years with hundreds of satisfied customers.
I am ready to prepare your drawings and designs for vinyl cutting, creating
high precision vector files for signs, car wrapping, decals, logos, sticker and more.

Quality, Speed and Economy...

  • Professional vector Tracing

  • Unmatched Delivery Speed
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 18y experience in Graphic Design, vinyl cutting and large format printing.

Just send your bitmap image, sketch or draw and I will deliver color layered file ready to cut on any vinyl cutting plotter.

Please feel free to contact me before ordering!

Don't forget to add me to your favorites !

Reviews


monkeiajackson:Amazing quality and quick turn around!

manuelruizdsign:Excellent buyer! Outstanding experience!

monkeiajackson:The files are perfect! Thank you so much!!

manuelruizdsign:Thank you!

kikitwinn:Did a great job, will be using this seller for more future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment