Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will convert or vector trace logo to vector

I will convert or vector trace logo to vector












About:

WELCOME MY THERE VALUED CUSTOMER

i am Presently online
Use me for a professional output +free files


Do you want me to redesign, redraw, trace, convert your low resolution logo,icon,symbol,illustrator into a high resolution vector file?

OK you are at the right place cos that is what am best @


WHY VECTORIZE YOU LOGO

  • To have the master copy of your work so that you can use it anytime with high standard resolution

  • Any time a jpeg or png file is resized  it reduces its quality therefore you need the vector file

  • Saves time and money


WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME ($5)

  • Master copy of all work done in Ai,SVG, EPS,TIF PSD and PFD

  • High resolution transparent JPEG and PNG FILES(ready for print)

  • Different revisions if asked for it.


WHY CHOOSE ME

  • That is my area of specialization (highly professional)

  • very fast (within 24 hour or less your job is ready)

  • Highly recommended by fiverr

  • Good communication

  • Unlimited revisions on your work until you are satisfied


NOTE:

  • I am not after the money. All i want is to see that my clients are very happy with the works i do for them.

  • Please for complex redesign i will charge more than $5, contact me first( am online 247)
                    


 order now. let me make you smile

Reviews


nyceconnect:Great service and communication

roseline100:thank you

kwalk17:Roseline was incredibly responsive and fast! My logo looks exactly like the original just better!

roseline100:thank you. Hope to work with you next time

leroyfarns:Good work.. fast.. accurate\n


No comments:

Post a Comment