Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will vectorise, recreate your logo or image to vector asap

I will vectorise, recreate your logo or image to vector asap












About:

**FOR LIMITED TIME YOU'LL GET .AI .EPS .PDF .SVG FREE FOR AN BASIC $5 GIG**

If you are in urgency or want your logo vectorised,redrawn or converted to vector within 5 hours then this is the right gig for you. I have an option for fast delivery below in the extras.

Vector files (ai/eps/pdf) are scalable without loss of quality and are ready for printing.

I'll professionally redraw / vectorise / vector trace or convert your logo or image into vector within 5 hours.


For this $5 gig you'll get:


  • A high resolution Vectorised version with transparent background.
  • Clean version of your logo (.jpg .png).
  • Free source file (.ai).
  • Unlimited revisions.

(NOTE: Check The gig Extras for .EPS, .PDF, .SVG and super fast delivery)

Why choose me?



  • I've never delayed an delivery.
  • You'll get unlimited revisions until you're 100% satisfied with the product you're getting.



As a Fiverr Level 2 Seller with more than 330 satisfied customers who rated me 5 stars I will do my best to convert your logo to vector.



Do let me know if you have any questions.Feel free to message me if you want to place an custom order(recommended for highly detailed and complex designs).


I'd love to hear from you.
-Junu

Reviews


bogs_7:Awesome work, thank you.

itsmerobee:Awesome!!!!!!

hrodriguezpr:Great Service.

matthewww52:once again​, Delivered to a fantastic level of skill.

marketerscenter:Thanks ! Looks good


No comments:

Post a Comment