Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do vector trace, vector tracing,vectorize any logo

I will do vector trace, vector tracing,vectorize any logo












About:

Welcome to my Vector Tracing gig!

Are you looking for an outstanding and creative  Vector Tracing Gig for your business, company or organization? or you want to make some changes to your current  LOGO DESIGN to make it modern? then look no further...

We will design Unique Business LOGO for you at an affordable rate, and also we design stationery and social media kit incorporating your new designed Business Logo.

See below what I can help you guys with
1. Convert your pdf file to vector file
2. 
Convert your JPEG file to vector file
3. 
Convert your Hand Drawn file to vector file
4. 
Convert your art work  to vector file
5. Redesign your logos. 
6. 
Convert your images to vector file. 

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox.

Thanks,
Abdullah

Reviews


simplysalad:Great communication

abdullah7720:Thank you, simplysalad ! Hope to work again with you in the future.

jihadmahdi:Fast \u0026 Great Prices... Good Communication

abdullah7720:I am Really Happy Work With You. I Want To Work With You In The Future.\r\nIf You Have any Work,Please Let Me Know.I Am All Time Ready Work WIth\r\nYou.Best Of Luck.

jihadmahdi:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment