Monday, July 30, 2018

I will vector, vectorise, vector tracing, convert your logo

I will vector, vectorise, vector tracing, convert your logo












About:

Welcome to my gig

I am a Professional Graphic Designer, I am Expert in Illustrator and Photoshop.
Have you lost the Source file and need to vector file in an excellent quality?
I'm here to solve these problems.I will convert you any Low-Resolution image into a High-resolution vector image in a short time. And provide 300dpi JPG & PNG (Transparent Background).
You can send your sketch file to recreate in Illustrator file (Ai, Eps, Pdf, etc).

Why you choose me?

100% Client Satisfaction.
Unlimited Revision.
Fresh and clean vector.
No auto trace
Fast Delivery

Contact With Me.

Thank you.

Reviews


designer_azrin:Tasfi is hard worker then others,our conversation was really good,I wish she develop in fiverr as soon. I will be back to tasfi with my another work very fast delivery, Thank you tasfi for your great works ,,,, love love

designer_tasfi:good buyer then others, thank you

thomas_ochoa:I have worked with many people in online but Tasfi was really unique due to her best communication as well as the good job until my satisfaction. It was really my good and outstanding experience. I will come again to her to do next work.\nThank You

designer_tasfi:Fiverr is veri good site,,,,, and I am a also professional designer so.... I enjoyed my frist order \u003c3

designer_azrin:Tasfi is hard worker then others,our conversation was really good,I wish she develop in fiverr as soon. I will be back to tasfi with my another work very fast delivery, Thank you tasfi for your great works ,,,, love love


No comments:

Post a Comment