Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will convert any complex raster image or logo to vector file.

I will convert any complex raster image or logo to vector file.












About:

Vectorize Any Image in Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw

Need your raster images converted to a clean, workable vector format? then you've come to the right place. Vector images can be resized without pixellation or distortion.


My services are:

  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your Image
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize your 2d Floor Plan Drawing
  • Vetor Silhouette
  • Full editable format
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Resize at any resolution without losing any quality
  • Very Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • No compromise with quality
  • Also, accept bulk orders with fast delivery.
  • I will provide .ai, .eps, .pdf .svg .jpg .png, .cdr  formats

NOTE:

  • For more very very complex images ( A whole HD image with many objects to be draw, Like a Landscape / Cityscape etc. ) please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.
  • For extra queries, please send me a message.


Best Regards,
Amalendu Samanta

Reviews


leatherup1:Excellent work, great artist. Our project was very hard and they did an amazing job.

amalendu4u:It was a nice experience working with him. Best Regards, Amalendu

centralctraw:Amalendu is awesome!! Fast, great communication, and even tested to make sure the file would work or the application I needed it for. Super great experience and would definitely order a gig from again!

amalendu4u:Thanks a lot for giving me the opportunity. I will definitely work on your future jobs as well.

centralctraw:Amalendu is awesome! Went above and beyond to ensure the file was exactly what I wanted and would work for the application I needed it for.


No comments:

Post a Comment