Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will Design Catalogs,

I will Design Catalogs,












About:

VECTOR TRACING.

  Hello dear , thanks for watching my Gig.
I am expert in adobe Photoshop, illustrator and Coreldraw and
5 years experience in graphic design. 

If you looking for VECTOR TRACING,
You are in right place. 

MY SERVICES:

VECTOR TRACING
CONVERT YOUR LOGO OR IMAGES INTO VECTOR.
JPG TO VECTOR


· Fast and Reliable Communication

· Unlimited Revisions (yes we do until we satisfied you)

· Excellent Customer Care

· SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

· Life Time Support


· Fast Delivery


I will provide:
    300 dpi JPG, AI, PDF.. PNG File
    300 dpi PDF Print Ready File


If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us !!



 to avoid cancellation and save your time please text me before
 ordering for any complex design.

Reviews


sarahlee372:Prompt service, prompt response.

tanveer698:thanks

sarahlee372:Prompt service, prompt response.

tanveer698:thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment