Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make a logo vector from any image

I will make a logo vector from any image












About:

You will receive an unequal precise logo at $10 only.

You can recolor, reshape, add, remove, rotate, skew and redraw it in an unlimited times and in any file format you prefer.

Switch  any color modules.

Get a fancy band look to your company/organization.

Reviews


kwolozyn:Super fast and exactly what I was looking for.

sobhyphoto:Thanks for the opportunity.

alphavader:Thanks! Excatly what i needed!

sobhyphoto:You are most welcome, sir.\r\n\r\nSuch gentlemen, Pleasure doing business with you, sir.\r\n\r\nI sent you a new idea, did you notice it?

melfit3000:Enjoyed the experience on my 1st logo. He was a true gentleman in helping me with my improved logo. Thanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment