Monday, July 30, 2018

I will professionally vectorize your logo or anything in 9 hrs

I will professionally vectorize your logo or anything in 9 hrs












About:

Hello,
I am LEVEL 2 SELLER WITH 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 

I will PROFESSIONALLY vectorize your logo, picture, or anything. This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.

I will do:
  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your picture
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize anything

I will do ALL THE WORK FROM SCRATCH and do all work manually. I don't use any AUTO SOFTWARES to do conversions.

1. Fully editable format.
2. Recreate lost pixels.
3. Transparent Background
4. Fill your image with different colors.
5. Clean, Crisp and Clear format.
6. Resize image at any resolution level without losing quality.
7. My Delivery time will be within 6 to 20 hours.
8. Free source files are also included
9. Unlimited revisions for free

For only 5$, I will provide .ai .eps .pdf .svg .cdr .jpg .png, .psd, formats
If you are not satisfied with my work then I will refund you the Full Amount.
I don't vectorize caricatures, complex cartoons, and real humans or animals.
I am reliable, honest and will not let you down. I am ready to be hired today.
If you have any complex image or some custom work then do message me before placing an order.

Feel free to ask anything.

Thanks

Reviews


belleame2017:Awesome work!!

vectormaster07:Thanks

belleame2017:Great to work with

vectormaster07:Thanks

belleame2017:Super fast delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment